Date: 25 – 28 February 2013
Location: Barcelona, Spain
The mobile ecosystem is in the midst of an unprecedented wave of transformation. As business models adapt, new verticals and players emerge. Technology evolves, perceptions shift, and lives are improved.
At the centre of this transformation is the GSMA Mobile World Congress, the must-attend annual gathering of the mobile industry. Our participants – 60,000 senior mobile leaders from 200 countries – enable, accelerate and direct this transformation, leading us into the Mobile Future.
Mobile World Congress includes:
- A world-class thought leadership conference featuring visionary keynotes and action-provoking panel discussions
- An exhibition with more than 1,400 companies displaying cutting-edge products and technology that will define the mobile future
- App Planet, the Centre of the Apps Universe
- An awards programme highlighting the most innovative mobile solutions and initiatives from around the world
- mPowered Brands, an inaugural event designed to help marketers broaden their knowledge of the growing mobile marketing opportunity
- The planet’s best venue for mobile industry networking, finding business opportunities, and making deals